I Never take time for granted again, I now use time to let go, create space for the life and things I really want. The Master Key Experience refers to this as letting go of the banana.
Many years ago I was married and thought I was happy. I compared my life to my friends and and thought this was all I wanted or needed. but underneath the fake happiness was a feeling of desperation. The outside looked nice and shiny like I had a perfect life! It was a lie! I survived years of hurts, disappointments, betrayals, lies and continued to pretend all was good. Until that one fateful day, I caught him in his betrayal, this time he couldn’t lie his way out. I decided to let go of the banana, I threw him out, hired a lawyer and fought, I endured the humiliation, loss of friends, loss of finances, loss of social status and loss of family. I was learning how to let go.
These are 5 things I have learned:
- Let go of taking things personally. If they don’t see you value and worth, that is their problem not yours.
- Let go- of what other people think. There is a rule in business..what you put out there 10% will hate, 80% will be indifferent and 10% will be your raving fans. Hang out with the raving fans that is your master mind group of friends they believe in what you are doing, and if the rest are not ok with what you are doing to better your life…let that be ok with you as well…Let it go.
- Let go of something that you are not…I am a red color code personality, it is my core motive. I learned this amazing gift in the master key experience , so I let go what others think I should be, I just let it go.
- Let go of the need to be perfect. I tried to be a people pleaser, but truthfully it made me feel burdened and resentful. So I stopped and I am just me. I stopped feeding the NEED for affection. I just let it go.
- Let go of NOT YET. How many times have you said to your self.. I am not ready…not yet. Time does not stand still for anyone. If you are yearning for a different life, make a plan and DO IT NOW. LET GO …JUST LET GO.