It wasn’t love it was infatuation
When relationships fail, love perishes, houses perish, money perishes, yes many things perish because of the lack of knowledge.
What are the characteristics of love, well I am going to share a few tips from TONY GASKINS SR. so you and I can better recognized the patterns of past behaviours when they are present in a person so WE don’t waste time and money.
- Love is giving. It is not demanding or requiring.
- Love is kind. Love seeks to comfort and seek peace. Love is tender, helpdul considerate and agreeable.
- Love is bearable, it allows your person to be the themselves, but THE BEST VERSION of themselves.
- Love believes. It believes in you as you believe in yourself.
- Love endures; it bears and supports during difficult or disagreeable times.
- Love is perpetual.
- Love rejoices in the truth.
- Love is selfless; it places others before itself.
- Love does not envy
- Love does not boast about one’s achievements or posessions.
- Love is not puffed up, it does not exaggerate itself, nor does in flatter in vain in order to impress others.
SO NOW WHAT LOVE ISN’T
- LOVE IS NOT SELFISH OR CONTROLLING, IF YOU NOTICE THIS BEHAVIOUR…RUN.
- LOVE DOES NOT HAVE A NATURE TO ARGUE, AND FUSS UNNECCESSARILY. SEE THIS…RUN
- LOVE DOES NOT HAVE A NATURE TO CONTROL YOU RATHER THAN BELIEVE IN YOU. SEE THIS …RUN
- LOVE DOES NOT WALK AWAY OR ABANDON YOU IN HARD TIMES. LISTEN TO A PERSON TALK ABOUT THEIR HISTORY…IF YOU HEAR THIS …RUN
- LOVE TALKS ABOUT DEEP ISSUES, SOMEONE’S PASSION OR PURPOSE; LOVE LISTENS AND SEEKS TO UNDERSTAND AND ONLY THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD..IF YOU SENSE IT IS SUPERFICIAL …RUN
- LOVE DOES NOT DESIRE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE….IF YOU SEE THIS BEHAVIOUR…RUN
SO WHAT ARE WE TO DO, IN THIS RELATIONSHIP MINE FIELD, IT STARTS WITH KNOWING WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE, AND WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS IN A RELATIONSHIP.
CONSIDER WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE, WHICH IS A LOT, AND MAKE SURE THAT THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE PARTNERING WITH IS CONTRIBUTING THE SAME